PX3 Prix de la Photographie Paris
This week we got a very pleasant surprise. The image "Study of light", done back in November in Athens got the bronze medal in Fine Art- Architecture category of Prix de la Photographie Paris, It was actually the second image in the category, as no silver has been awarded.
For those who are not very aware with this competition, Px3 is a very prestigious landmark in European Photography. Running through the jury, we can see representatives from National Geographic, Corriere della Sera, NY Times and many magazines and galleries across the world. And a quite outstanding list of winners:
- Pierre Pellegrini, and his wonderful series of trees that was the Best New talent , among other distinctions in other category
- great image by Matthias Haltenhof with the Experimenelle Fabrik in Magdeburg that got the first prize at Fine Art- Architecture - non-professional
- the stunning Milk series of Jaroslaw Wieczorkiewicz, one of the highlights of Professionaæ advertising category
- wonderful book of Tommy Ingberg - Another reality where he present a great series of manipulations
- Akira Takaue and his amazing architectural patterns - The Matrix, some images highly acclaimed before, that I knew from other competitions and websites
- great lighthouse series by Marc Koegel
- my good friends Julia Anna Gospodarou and Bertrand Chombart
No comments posted.
Recent PostsJapan - photographer's obstacles Japan - In the land of Fuji-san Chureito pagoda - two workflows Japan - a dive in the culture of the rising sun - first impressions Sleeklens - Landscape adventure workflow - Review Testing Haida holder for Nikon 14-24 f2.8 lens and 150mm 10 stops ND filter Thailand, a love & hate affair How to have your healing Brush tool reusable again Great print and a surprise giveaway from CanvasPop! Copenhagen Carnival 2015